LZ64s for sale

If you want to get rid of some Organiser II equipment...
Lepowerfulpierre

LZ64s for sale

Post by Lepowerfulpierre »

Psion LZ64s (20+) for sale on eBay. Ignore the listed price, that was determined by the last one sold on eBay being £80! I am open to offers from forum members.
I also have a quantity of CMs at £10 each, and XPsat £15 each plus p&p.
MartinReid

LZ64s for sale - one for me please...

Post by MartinReid »

Put a nice LZ64 to one side for me please Peter and I'll upgrade the one I'm putting together for my granddaughter from an LZ to a LZ64..

Sincerely and in good faith
Martin

PS and a large capacity Rampak if you come across any.
Lepowerfulpierre

Re: LZ64s for sale

Post by Lepowerfulpierre »

I wish I could find more large Rampacks. Several people are looking for them. When I had Olivier’s 256k Rampacks not a lot of people were interested! Time seem to have changed.
All the LZ64s are extremely good.
MartinReid

Large capacity RAMpak

Post by MartinReid »

Peter

Yes I have one of Oliviers' 256K RAMpaks on my 'regular' machine here.. I could do to have one on the LZ64 I use at the workshop, it currently has one of the two 32K RAMpaks you sold me installed to keep my timesheet safe.

Here is a tip for anybody developing 'program packs'. I use the other 32K RAMpak Peter sold me as a 'development pack' It is great 'test' MAKEing a program or datapak as it doesn't need UV formatting and the 'write' operation is really quick with it being RAM... Then while testing if you find a bug and need to reMAKE the pack it is really quick. I wish I had worked that out while developing all that stuff in the 80's..

Both of them have been uprated with Andrew's 'replaceable' battery system.. So in an ideal world - there would be a 256K RAMpak with Andrew's replaceable battery system...

Sincerely
Martin