WTB Printer II, Eraser, etc.

place your wishes & dreams here...
(only Organiser II related, please!)
toml12953

WTB Printer II, Eraser, etc.

Post by toml12953 »

I'm looking for official Psion Organiser hardware, the Printer II, Psion Eraser 16, MKIII Datapak Copier, other Psion hardware. I have the Comms Link and Bar Code reader so I don't need those but am interested in any other Psion hardware!
MartinReid

Organiser Peripherals

Post by MartinReid »

Dear TomL

For those watching... of course Jaap has his 'Gallery of Psion II Devices and Accessories' (here) .

Peter (The Powerful Pierre) has been supplying PSION enthusiasts and business with Organiser II related goodies since the 1990's and now of course has his eBay store. I know that 'DELTA' has resurrected a couple of PSION Organiser Printers but I don't know if he still has any for sale.

I haven’t seen a PSION Organiser printer on eBay for ages but I think the last one went for around £98.00. You see different peripherals crop up occasionally so you really need to set up a watch alert.

This is a bit more controversial... We are only a small group of enthusiasts so I see no benefit of us bidding against each other... I would certainly post on this forum if I was intending to bit on a eBay item so as not to bid against a fellow member (hmm)...

And finally there are some general PSION collectors on the PSION facebook group so you never know putting your wish list on there might garner some results.

Always sincere
Martin
toml12953

Re: WTB Printer II, Eraser, etc.

Post by toml12953 »

toml12953 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:53 am I'm looking for official Psion Organiser hardware, the Printer II, Psion Eraser 16, MKIII Datapak Copier, other Psion hardware. I have the Comms Link and Bar Code reader so I don't need those but am interested in any other Psion hardware!
I managed to find the Printer II and the Datapak formatter so I don't need those any more. Still looking for other HW, though!
Lepowerfulpierre

Re: WTB Printer II, Eraser, etc.

Post by Lepowerfulpierre »

I replied on Facebook with a list of items. I also have the normal Psion II printers if anyone else is looking for one.