- As a source of .OPK images that could be put on an SD card for the datapack gadget
emulator may have found a wrinkle or two in Jape, but Jape definitely won in the bug finding contest.
- I also used Jape to see how certain things were implemented, just as a second idea about things which made aspects clearer than the Hitachi manual on the 6303 presented them. I'm thinking about the flag handling in some instructions. I'm thinking of you DAA...
- As an index to the technical reference manuals. I use this while coding, it's really handy.
- For the most complete Psion I information source I have found.
- For the content created by Jaap. things like the information about the Psion printer.
Perhaps there would be a way to get the information on the site distributed on a memory stick like the Museum of HP Calculators database?
Just in case you read this, thanks again Jaap.