For the attention of Νίκος and other surveyors...

If you want to get rid of some Organiser II equipment...
MartinReid

For the attention of Νίκος and other surveyors...

Post by MartinReid »

Attachments
eBay surveying kit from Poland
eBay surveying kit from Poland
NickKostelidis

Re: For the attention of Νίκος and other surveyors...

Post by NickKostelidis »

Thank you very much for this thread Martin. I have seen many old models of surveying instruments on ebay. I hope one day when I will be retired to have enough money to buy some of them ,to refurbish them and make a small place in my living room to explode them.
I have made software for communication between Psion II (LZ) and enough brands of surveying instruments.
Topcon , Nikon , Sokkisha - Sokkia , Leica.
I also have interface manuals for Pextax , Zeis, Trimble instruments but unfortunately I don't have the instruments to make and test communication and data collection software for these brands of instruments. These days I have a Nikon instrument in my home. It is an old model that I have borrowed from a colleague of mine that he doesn't use it any more. I have the chance to fix some bugs that I noticed in my software. That is why I uploaded the routine for Nikon instruments so late. I am looking around for a Sokkia instrument now (not to buy, just borrow for a few days) in order to have a last check for bugs. When I do that I will upload more communication routines. 
NickKostelidis

Post by NickKostelidis »

NickKostelidis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:40 am Thank you very much for this thread Martin. I have seen many old models of surveying instruments on ebay. I hope one day when I will be retired to have enough money to buy some of them ,to refurbish them and make a small place in my living room to explode them.
I have made software for communication between Psion II (LZ) and enough brands of surveying instruments.
Topcon , Nikon , Sokkisha - Sokkia , Leica.
I also have interface manuals for Pextax , Zeis, Trimble instruments but unfortunately I don't have the instruments to make and test communication and data collection software for these brands of instruments. These days I have a Nikon instrument in my home. It is an old model that I have borrowed from a colleague of mine that he doesn't use it any more. I have the chance to fix some bugs that I noticed in my software. That is why I uploaded the routine for Nikon instruments so late. I am looking around for a Sokkia instrument now (not to buy, just borrow for a few days) in order to have a last check for bugs. When I do that I will upload more communication routines. 
Attachments
DSC_0418.JPG
DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG
MartinReid

Surveying Programme Pack

Post by MartinReid »

NickKostelidis wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:40 am I have made software for communication between Psion II (LZ) and enough brands of surveying instruments.
Topcon , Nikon , Sokkisha - Sokkia , Leica. I also have interface manuals for Pextax , Zeis, Trimble instruments
Νίκος..

Is it worth making a datapak with all your surveying routines? With menu options to allow the user to select their configuration and setup.

Model%=PEEKB(-25)
IF Model%<13 :RunIn2:: :ELSE :RunIn4:: :ENDIF
-
XP Main Menu.png
XP Main Menu.png (3.25 KiB) Viewed 737 times
XP Model Menu.png
XP Model Menu.png (3.14 KiB) Viewed 737 times
XP Comms Menu.png
XP Comms Menu.png (2.55 KiB) Viewed 737 times
-
Just thought it would be a way of publishing all your work!
Regards Martin
NickKostelidis

Post by NickKostelidis »

I have already done this Martin. I use for this purpose 512k flash data packs. All software takes about 440-450kb. There is space for one or two brands more.
Attachments
INSMENU.opl
(283 Bytes) Downloaded 35 times
boot.opl
(155 Bytes) Downloaded 41 times